Chaos to Healing

Monday, May 23, 2016

The Shaklee Effect...

I am so excited to share some news...

After a diagnosis of extremely low Vitamin D and B12, I have been taking B12 shots faithfully and vitamin D daily for 11 months. The shots can be given every 30 days. Every month before the 30 days are up, I am so fatigued that I have to take an afternoon nap. So sluggish and wanting to sleep.

Well, I was due to receive my monthly shot last Friday. I have yet to go get it!!! I will go this week just because I should.

This is what I have been doing: I exercise 3 or 4 days a week for an hour a day, I take Shaklee Vitamins and drink a Shaklee Life Shake every day. The exercise began in February, the shake in April and the vitamins started May 8. The shake has helped with my digestion and energy. I am looking forward to my yearly visit to my liver doctor to see the improvements. (I know there will be some!)

As most of you know, B12 and Vitamin D are essential to your overall well being. A deficiency is dangerous! Low B-12 causes gastrointestinal symptoms and many other problems. If you feel bad, let the Doc know.

I know that everyone is different, but I am totally convinced the vitamins have made the difference in B12 and Vitamin D because I can feel it!

There are ways and means to achieve a healthy lifestyle!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Mattingly
Shaklee Distributor
Carol's Treasure Box Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment