Chaos to Healing

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I've had a very stressful week but continue to stay positive and keep moving.

Last week I shared a bit about some of my health woes. This week I will tell you about my husband's.

Joe Dave has spent years battling ear infections and allergies. So bad that he now wears hearing aids in both ears due to the damage. The hearing loss has caused him physical and emotional stress.

When my husband was a child he suffered from recurrent ear infections. He would spend most of the summer in pain after swimming...which was constant because they went to the lake throughout the summer. He rarely swims now, you can ask his children.

The hearing loss has caused him to be a recluse. He shies away from crowds. Basically a one on one conversation is all he can handle. A group conversation is impossible. He is unable to focus on one person talking...you see...the temporal bone that relays sound is damaged. He also suffers from a flat ear canal which enables fluid build up. When you have allergies and drainage...that adds to the problem!

Our 30+ years years have been difficult, but the past eight months-well-frustrating. Back in the fall, Joe Dave received another tube in his right ear. (The left is hopeless due to a failed reconstruction 20 years ago.) We were hopeful, but, unfortunately, have spent every month in the doctor's office since! With a tight fitting hearing aid and a level ear canal, fluid remains and builds. The general maintenance has been nose spray, allergy medicine and a monthly visit to the doctor. None has helped. Something has to give!

We should've tried natural supplements for his ear problems long ago. Allergies has caused constant drainage which affects the ears. Desperate for relief he started using Shaklee Alfalfa daily for the past 2 weeks and without any persuasion. (His allergy problem isn't the normal watery eyes, stuffy nose stuff, it's different.)

I am pleased to say that he kept his monthly appointment and the Doc said they looked good! There are numerous testimonies of positive results from others!!!! I am not saying Shaklee Alfalfa can help everyone, but I am convinced it has help my husband. If you have allergies, isn't it worth a shot?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Joe Dave's troubles. I have a swimmers ear they call it and it hurts when I get in the shower or just around water.Can I get a little of that stuff so I can see if it would help me. Most things come in huge bottles and if they don't work one is out money and no relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to give you enough for 1 week although I don't know if that is enough time. I really would recommend that you try it for a month. Also, we have a 30 day money back guarantee. Here is my website with the info on the alfalfa. The recommended dose is 10 tablets per day. Joe Dave doesn't have trouble with the dosage because the tablets are fairly small. Just let me know. Thanks Peggy, I appreciate your interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but here it is https://myjourneybeyondmedicine.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop/healthyfoundations/essentialsvitaminsandminerals/product-_p_alfalfa-complexp

      Delete